Sooo, it's worth $30, it's squad FPS / TPS, and I know some of you already have it.  Just sayin. 

EDIT: And you only need 4 peeps for a max squad - solo mode and duo mode.  @TourGuide could camp his balls off if he wanted (sort of).

I played w/ Wit a couple times... Could never get into it.  Don't know why....

That said, I am looking at adding a stat tracker to my Steam app to pull PUB stats and show them in user profiles.

I'm always down.  I just end up playing with people I work with because they text me to jump on.  Anytime I'm on hit me up.  If I'm solo I'll jam

So there's a group of weed smokers I've been playing with - you can almost always get a squad to play with in this discord - just tell them you know me.  Don't join if you're under 21 (practically none of us are) - that's their only hard rule.

https://discord.gg/6AF5sZx

From what I hear between the two games, PUBG will be played to death and abandoned by the dev company that's notorious for milking something and bailing.  

Fortnite on the other hand has a reputable company behind it and likely something that'll last... Which is why I've shelved my PUBG stats pull and am looking at other games, Fortnite being one of them.

They're both good fun IMO. The building in Fortnite adds an interesting element. The aesthetics would probably be the deciding factor for most at the end of the day; Semi-realistic combat vs. cartoony combat with wonky weapons and building.   I like em both but I think Fortnite is the better-crafted game between the two.  

Fortnite is ruined by Macro's.  On console it works well because it's whoever can build and do what they need to quickest.  On PC it's whoever has the most buttons available to themselves which in my opinion ruins it. I'll say that the game seems way more polished than PUBG in a heartbeat.  It's just not a game I'll play on PC because I don't need someone spamming quick build macros on me when I get the drop on them.  Frustrating.