TourGuide

Tom Clancy's The Division Beta This Week

TourGuide

The PC beta for Tom Clancy's The Division is getting underway on Friday, offering the chance to check out the upcoming third-person shooter. Word is participants can begin downloading the client now to prepare, and The Division FAQ has all the details. Here's the explanation on how to get in: "There are a limited number of guaranteed access codes for the beta. In order to receive one, you must pre-order Tom Clancy’s The Division for Xbox One, PlayStation®4 system, or PC from a participating retailer. Find a participating retailer by visiting thedivisiongame.com/buy. You can also choose to register for the waiting list, but this does not guarantee beta access."

TourGuide

While the launch of the Beta was absolutely terrible, the game itself is fucking fun! I've been having a blast pwn'n nubs with Phoenix and Wit. I hope more of you give this a good hard look when it launches next month.

Aiwa

I missed the beta, too busy around here....

I'll have to rely on reviews to see if it's worth it...

I'm in full on code development mode trying to get the Steam and Battlefield plugins updated so I can make some $$$.

TourGuide

Rich pre-ordered, so that's at least one full TAC Group, :)

Antisocial

If i get it, it'll probably be on the xbox. I'm moving away from the pc side of things.