Sign in to follow this  
TourGuide

Star Wars Battlefront Details

TourGuide

On a side note, I was able to play yesterday with no disconnects, :) Maybe it was a server overload issue, shrug.

Girdeux

I played some first night.. I enjoyed myself but haven't been back. I'll have to sync up with you guys and jam.

TourGuide

I fire it up just about every day, but the only people that have been playing when I do are Rich and Brandon.

Gunman

I haven't seen a big rush to play it everyday. So I haven't bought it yet. I have some time to play, but not a ton everyday. Was hoping to see more action on comms with a new multiplayer shooter. But since I haven't, I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet. I may buy it still, but I also need to go grab another SSD because I don't have a lot of space on the one I have. Maybe I'll get another drive this week and buy the game as well.

Aiede

I've been playing it, but I've been having some bad blue screen crash issues. Seems like something in the sound code. Hope they patch that soon.

Antisocial

Cross had a glitchy thing where his sound would just stop working in the game. Don't know if it ever got resolved for him.

Witness

I fire it up just about every day, but the only people that have been playing when I do are Rich and Brandon.

Yeah, I'm still knee-deep in Ark. When I'm playing but not playing Dinos (which isn't often), I head to Fallout 4.

TourGuide

Yesterday, played in a group of four TAC guys and it was a blast! Hope to see more of you pick this up in the near future.

Rahjj

Maybe... I do have a bunch of overtime coming my way for the next 6 weeks but after i recover from peak season I could see myself giving it a try.

Witness

I have it, but haven't played yet. I'm still pretty caught up in Dino land playing that every waking moment...

Witness

Give me a shout when you guys are gonna do some Star Wars action... Mar and I are taking a break from the dinosaurs for a while. Cheaters have been getting some of the guys in our tribe down.

Witness

Guess it's a good thing I haven't logged into ARK for a while, :x

Yeah, Cosby got ESP tracked and killed by someone from Immortal 4 or 5 times in a row. Finally broke him so he uninstalled. Mar's pretty tired of all the exploiting and I just didn't feel like mostly going it alone...