SWAT_GOD

Call of Duty - The Obama Administration

Gunman

Bah! Looks like COD meets Tribes, all that jumping around from building to building.

Witness

No kidding. That ain't COD. Magically resizable barriers, etc... wtf, mate?

Gunman

I purchased my last COD title with the one before the last one anyway. Play BF4 you bunch of homos! It's better than 3 and almost as fun as 2!

Aiede

There's nowhere near enough new shit for COD to come out with a new game every year. Fuck them, I refuse to give them more money for the same damn thing.

Aiwa

I'm perfectly happy with Titanfall...

If I need another shooter, I'll fall back on BF4. I don't have any of the expansions for BF4 and find it hard to throw $60 at them when i'm only rank 3.

Witness

Check out my sweaty nuts, you fascist cock ranger.

BigRich

I thought the trailer was neat.. :/ Shame it has CoD in the title. The exo's remind me of Elysium... now if they had 'nades blowing people's faces off and that ak to airburst rifle conversion I'd be more interested..

I don't understand why these futuristic games always go over the top.. the exo's and lightly futuristic weapons would allow me to suspend disbelief during gameplay a little better than giant billion dollar mech-tanks and those stupid Riddick hoverbikes...

fatguy

Hoverbikes on the way

and then for the tanks, create a big big dog and then stick a cannon on it.

BigRich

LOL I've seen that hoverbike vid.. and without another 20 years of development with at least a major fuel/propulsion technological advance that thing is going nowhere... slowly. It'll stay parked in a warehouse next to the "air-car" and jet pack.

Brigs

I like the trailer but I'm good with what I got in BF4. If I need a Robotie shooty game I got MW4 or I can always go see what Titanfall is all about