Witness

Why playing COD BlackOps II in "core" mode is a bummer

Aiwa

And that's one reason why I hate it.

You can't kill anything at any kind of range and if they are close enough whoever hits the knife first wins.

Outlaw

Says it all..... I still have fun with it though...Especially Tac v Tac nights...

Rahjj

Wednesdays and Thursdays won't be good for me. If that helps.

Aiwa

So, Wit... I take it you're come to enjoy Hardcore more than 'Core' ? Have you seen the light? :-P

Witness

I'll always enjoy hardcore more than soft. That's never likely to change. That said, I still feel the that points to time ratio is best in domination. ;)

Dagoberis

...But aren't you supposed to play games because they're fun rather than for points? :P

Getting points and winning IS fun!

Ashery

...But aren't you supposed to play games because they're fun rather than for points? :P

Getting points and winning IS fun!

Winning, especially after a hard fought win, can definitely be immensely satisfying and fun.

Points for the sake of points, however, are just feeding into the soulless promotion mechanic and are equatable with the worst parts of the MMO grind.

Aiwa

I always go after points, but it's those random points... Lets get 200 knife kills, or blood thirsties with my 870 or knife...

:) Gives the run / die... run / die... a little break...

Though, getting shot by Bran when i'm chasing a guy I want to knife does get old... :-P

Aiwa

So, played 'core' last night.. (working on some knife achievements) and ya 26/30 with my knife only.... no kills with any other weapons...

Only 1 bloodthristy left and 3 survivor kills. :)

Aiwa

muahaha... Gold knife camo...

Going to finish gold for all of the pistols so I can get Diamond camo... Then it's on the the specials, crossbow and ballistic knife so I can get diamond camo for my combat knife...

Who needs a rifle or SMG when you can still be the top player on your team with a pistol and knife...