Antisocial

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multi-player Preview

Rahjj

Looks like X with new maps and perks, meh.

I'm just gonna copy this down so I can paste it each and every time a new Call of Duty comes out. :)

But seriously folks, Call of Duty players shell out $60 for a "new" Call of Duty every year its kinda ridiculous.

Aiwa

The Modern Warfare series is dead to me as well, but not Black Ops. I still have fun playing Black Ops.

In terms of $$$, BF may launch a game every 2ish years, but what about that $60 worth of DLC? $$$ wise, it's no different buying a new game every year for COD than it is BF3 expansions.

I already preordered BO2, so I will be playing it. Based on already released information, it will NOT be another MW2/3. It is Black Ops, so it will have that play style and map layouts. Minus nuketown, which I still hate.

Rahjj

Eh I don't really mind the price for the DLC because A: this is essentially my first FPS game and B: the DLC's imply that they will all be BF3, as opposed to trying to trick you into thinking it will be a brand new game. :)

Aiwa

I should also note. I never bought MW3. I knew it was a flop from the words 'matchmaking' and 'unranked dedicated servers only'.

Elias

if anything 60 bucks is worth it for the single player for myself. Call of duty was one of the PC games that I can honestly say really enjoyed the story line. but thats my opinion. I already have BO2 pre-ordered as well

Gunman

Video looks fun. You know I'm no COD fanboy! But if we're gonna play it, I'll probably buy this one. I need a new map! BF3 has become fun to me now that I limit myself from the vehicles, so I'm thinking another run and gun might do the trick.

Witness

I'll be buying it, of course... Already pre-ordered the deluxe digital version.

Gunman

Does the "deluxe digital version" instead send a hooker to your house to satisfy your other urges?

Antisocial

Does the "deluxe digital version" instead send a hooker to your house to satisfy your other urges?

When they said Deluxe, he thought they meant a cheeseburger. :devil: