Outlaw

Fantasy Football

Outlaw

We have a few slots open if anyone wants to play in a league... Its gonna be a laid back type season, but we may do live comms draft and have some fun with it... Suggestions on rules before season starts are welcome....PM me for invite and leave email addy if interested...

NFL.com

Update: Live draft on either Sept 2nd or Sept.4th at 1930... You can also set up your auto draft if you cant attend... I am sure Wit will allow use of comms for the evening...

Outlaw

PM sent.. Take him in first round, Im sure he will be available then...LOL

Outlaw

Sure thing... PM Sent...

We have it set to 8 but can go 10 if we have the interest... No crazy rules and should be fun...

Aiwa

I'll fill in any gaps if no one else steps up... Never done fantasy football and don't keep up w/ it all that much, save a couple teams...

Outlaw

I'll get you an invite... You do understand it can be addictive as hell right?.. You will have fun and learn how it works if first season..Once you, Crossfire and a friend of the Commish sign up that should be our 10... Let me know if you need any help getting started Aiwa...

Rahjj

Yeah I used to only pay attention to the Bears, now I know 80% of every teams offensive roster from memory. It's pretty fun because not only do you care about your team but you start to watch your opponents team's players and boo the shit out of them and hope you draft them next year haha.

Outlaw

Invite sent by PM bro... Make sure you guys go check on the post about the draft night... May move it to a Sunday afternoon if it means getting more there...

Outlaw

Its full Ty... Ill let you know if anything changes....