Sign in to follow this  
TourGuide

Battlefield 3 Bans

TourGuide

EA tweets they have dropped the banhammer on hundreds of cheaters in Battlefield 3, DICE's military shooter sequel (thanks BF3Blog via GameSpy). Here's word:

This week we’ve banned hundreds of offending accounts and have stats-wiped accounts for exploiting (such as boosting)... (2 of More)

Aiede

Speaking of bans, what do we consider a ban-worthy offense from the server? I've only had to kick one person for being an asshat.

Rahjj

Aside from the obvious hacks, aimbots, and exploits; I would only kick/ban for people camping opposing vehicle spawns with jets and choppers.

Marauder
Aside from the obvious hacks, aimbots, and exploits; I would only kick/ban for people camping opposing vehicle spawns with jets and choppers.

How dare you sir! That is a time honored Battlefield tradition dating back to uh....some point in Battlefield history. Now I'm gonna run and hide before Outlaw comes in with the whole mini bird fiasco!

TourGuide

Feel free to ban anyone with a racist name or spamming chat with rascist remarks. I'd do temp bans on general asshattery.

Outlaw

How dare you sir! That is a time honored Battlefield tradition dating back to uh....some point in Battlefield history. Now I'm gonna run and hide before Outlaw comes in with the whole mini bird fiasco!

Yeah... You know your guilty... heh

Aiede

Banned a dude tonight for racist crap in chat.

Girdeux

Don't blame ya.. is there anyway we can get rules to scroll int he server? We used to be able to do that in Battlefield 2

Aiede

I know it's possible, but they pop up that really big and annoying chat box in the upper right every time they post.

Aiwa

Someone has to keep Procon running and have the spam plugin on. I can do it since I have a box that I keep on 24/7.

What messages do y'all want?