Sign in to follow this  
TourGuide

APB-Reloaded Beta Keys This Week

TourGuide

The APB-Reloaded Website announces beta keys to the APB: All Points Bulletin reboot are coming this week: "Beta Application Keys will be sent this coming week. Once you receive the application key, then use it to access your unique application, and presuming you fill everything out correctly, you will be in line to get back on the streets of San Paro presuming you fulfill the requirements outlined in the post below by Neume."

BigRich

I got mine a while ago.. haven't done anything with it yet.. you guys fire it up?

aragul

apbr.jpg

Loading still takes forever.

Driving is still laggy.

The Cisco is still awesome to drive.

aragul

APBKyuu: "Well, we figured out some of the problem. Comcast users Internet packets are being routed all the way to Florida and then back. *sigh* "

And it's supposed to be a west coast server in Irvine, CA. My latency is around 200ms and I'm only 250 miles away.

"Some cautionary notes first: we are rolling the Beta out in waves. Wave 1 is going to be US-West (since that's close to our base of operations), which means US-East and Europe we will have to wait just A LITTLE BIT. But for good measure we will let a few people from Europe and South America actually play on US-West to test high-ping-time traffic as well. Wave 2 will be Europe. And Wave 3 will be US-East. "

Hopefully they will figure out the bizarre routing problems by the time you get an invite.