Sign in to follow this  
Rambo6

Things i hate

Rambo6

YANKS and the freaking Lorea MARLINS, this will be first time in the last 15 years i wont watch the World Series, can't beleive what happen to the SOX and Cubs im still shocked :(

FrohMan

The Yanks will be back in the series next year when we get our new manager and own the Dead Sox

wait...what made this thread come back to life.....

crossfire

Yeah they will be back if they spend another 20 billion to beat teams with a 1/4 of their payroll lol. GO ROCKIES!

I am telling ya son Torrie was never your problem and is defintely a Hall of Fame manager. The Yanks problem is they pay over rated players to come play and they pay them 10 times what any other team pays. Then there is no team chemistry just 9 guys out for themselves. They should have fired the entire team excluding Jeter and Posada instead of Torrie. I mean look at the teams that beat the Yanks this season. None of those teams even have half the Yanks payroll yet they still kicked that ass.

FrohMan

Torre may not have been our problem BUT

If he did come back it would have been only for a year and with a 3-4 Million Pay cut

As for firing the entire team excluding Jorge and Jeter, I can see Giambi, Betemit (Who hasn't done CRAP since we got him from LA), and Gay-Rod.

Now, Melky Cabrera, Robinson Cano, Matsui, Shelley Duncan should stay.

Johnny Damon (No power after he had to cut the hair),and Bobby Abreu

can leave as well. As for Rodriguez, The Scranton-Wilkesbarre Yanks had a good third baseman they could bring in to fill his place.They did have some excellent rookies come later on in the season as well (Kennedy, Hughes, Chamberlain, All three of them are excellent Pitchers, I saw Hughes pitch a game in-person)

Now, Mariano Rivera is gone, we have no good relievers. They used chamberlain as one from August on, but The plan was to have him starting by next season.

As i see it, The Rotation Next year should be:

1. Wang

2. Pettitte

3. Hughes

4. Kennedy

5. Chamberlain

6. Pavano (possibly)