Sign in to follow this  

TAC CS:CZ SERVERING GO TO SHITS

Giving admin to any Joe Fucking Blow. The guy -[AOA]- TAX RETURN sucks as an admin. Always doing these crappy votes that are pointless, and changing the map everytme to fucking Italy. And also please get the fucking racist fucks off the server!! I'm tired of being called a white trash redneck. Now you people tell me right now is that supposed to be tolerated on the server or not? I'm just venting here and trying to send you a message. We need some strong fisted AMDMINS in there that go by the rules!!

Vinttech

Hey PhishPhan, your not welcome on the TAC CZ Server anymore. Your the real racist on the server and I got the server logs to prove it.

Ohh, and btw, you shoulda posted this under a different IP address.

Vinttech

Ohh, and if you want proof just look at what you changed your name to in the server. Find another server you white trash redneck.

Outlaw
Find another server you white trash redneck.

Easy on the trashy redneck comments bro....You might offend some of us..... :slap:

Vinttech

haha, I'll make a note of that.

Being a preppy biatch works man. I get more ass then most toilet seats.

crossfire

But for most of us Vin Hairy Man Ass does'nt count.

You been visiting those public toilets in parks again have'nt you? :lol:

Vinttech

hahaha, that was funny Crossdresser...err I mean Crossfire :)

orioncheung
Giving admin to any Joe Fucking Blow. The guy -[AOA]- TAX RETURN sucks as an admin. Always doing these crappy votes that are pointless, and changing the map everytme to fucking Italy. And also please get the fucking racist fucks off the server!! I'm tired of being called a white trash redneck. Now you people tell me right now is that supposed to be tolerated on the server or not? I'm just venting here and trying to send you a message. We need some strong fisted AMDMINS in there that go by the rules!!

=============

my pointless vote:

1. to get every one started

2. some people play on the server like 24/7 and tired playing same map.. so i try out the new map.. AND IT WASN"T ITALY.. it was de_museum...

3. ... i hardly change the map to italy... ... mostly oilrig... and some other normal maps.. airstrip.... humm... dust/dust 2..... one other map that Magic wanted to play last time....

--------------------

i do some times hear people say racist words.. but it never show up there names.. -_-.... :? :cry: :evil: