Sign in to follow this  
Guest Snake

banned and kicked...

Guest Snake

wtf is this i go into the server and people are talking shit theres 2 people claiming im some "THC" and "Infamous" guy but im not and then people keep talking shit so i back myself up and then everythings going fine and i get banned for no reason

SO IF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DONT HAVE A REASON TO BAN SOMEONE THEN FUCK YOU ILL SHIT ON YOUR FUCKING TEETH YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS

..really some of the admin there shouldnt be...

<3 SNAKE

YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS

Dropzone

lol, seems the ban was done right to me. could not ask for a better ban than young retard like this who forgot their medication.

SWAT_GOD

Buh Bye you p00r CS pLaYin pUnK. Go cry to your momma, but dont expect her to say much with my dick in her mouth...

lol ill shit on you i dont even remember you in there you little fuck

but i didnt do shiiiiiit

(sorry posted in the wrong thing)

AHAHA dude i dont fucking care youre this motherfucker that wants your dick sucked by my mom thats fucking horrible i hope you fucking catch those herpes..

you little fucks

by the way this is still snake i dont feel like registering to this gay fucking place

Sniper

I have to give it to him....i don't think i've ever heard that one before...lmao

ILL SHIT ON YOUR FUCKING TEETH

I would like to know what exactly goes through one's head when they write something like that

BigRich
I would like to know what exactly goes through one's head when they write something like that

The answer is... not very much.

Outlaw

These are the retards me and Swatty deal with on a daily basis at work....I come here to get away from them but they are everywhere......

GO shit on your own teeth you circus faggot!!

Rambo6
I have to give it to him....i don't think i've ever heard that one before...lmao

Im 100% sure he's got to be french :lol:

Harlech

Could we have a CS IP ban list that banned them from the site at the same time to keep from wasting my time reading this bullshit.

Sniper

Im 100% sure he's got to be french :lol:

Ahhh that explains it all.....thanks Rammy :wink:

Guest bLINK(ELITE)

guys i dont know what happened. This guy named sniper 1337 kept killing me so i shot back and was banned. Is he a admin or is this just a temp. ban.

Outlaw
wtf is this i go into the server and people are talking shit theres 2 people claiming im some "THC" and "Infamous" guy but im not and then people keep talking shit so i back myself up and then everythings going fine and i get banned for no reason

SO IF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DONT HAVE A REASON TO BAN SOMEONE THEN FUCK YOU ILL SHIT ON YOUR FUCKING TEETH YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS

..really some of the admin there shouldnt be...

<3 SNAKE

YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS

negative3.jpg

Ashery

Didn't that same spam bot post in the same thread a few days ago? I was sure I edited something in this thread from the same person a few days ago...