Sign in to follow this  
chow

increasingly large# of hackers on TAC (CZ) server

crossfire

Let me see in 2 days I have been called Noob Ass, Butt Pirate. Can I get a dick head from the congregation. All over joking on a game.

If I dropped servers over jokes on a game I would have left Nascar along time ago as I take hit after red neck hit over it.

Outlaw

They gave us hell and told us that Nascar was redneck and wouldnt work....We are in the third and final season (for Nascar 2003 anyway) and have had problems but because we have Non-Tac drivers in the league so we dont bring the problems here.....Most of our drivers are 25-45 so we dont have the young idiots either......

Bottom line, its Wits server for the most part and I have no real problems with you OR the game Vinny....You know what my argument was(not gonna go through that again) and hopefully the new game will cure it all, and Ill probably join in....But until then I wont say a friggin word about that game.....

*Done*

Sniper

Wow, if extremely old jokes and harassment make people quit doin stuff, man, i woulda been gone after about a week. Trust me i know what an old joke is. No comments from the peanut gallery!(You are aware of who you are)

Witness
Wow, if extremely old jokes and harassment make people quit doin stuff, man, i woulda been gone after about a week.

*looks at RvS roster*

You were.

Harlech
-[R]- GAGE, That was me by the way /

How many times did you donate to the greatest server you had found in awhile?

Vinttech

Bahaha, I think your the one getting all bent out of shape Outlaw. I know it must be rough to read a few posts where people bitch about the TAC server and their admins.

Don't worry though, just take a deep breath. It's going to be okay little man.

HaVoKofNoC

well ive been reading some of your posts and its seems tac has some internal issues to work out til then im staying away from this site and and outlaw bye the way your not the only 1 to provide free shit do u see me bitching bout it no . i was involed in the making of the realism mod for battlefield1942 desert combat and remoding of all maps which was put on the net for free so next time u wanna bitch find something worth bitching about.

Outlaw
well ive been reading some of your posts and its seems tac has some internal issues to work out til then im staying away from this site and and outlaw bye the way your not the only 1 to provide free shit do u see me bitching bout it no . i was involed in the making of the realism mod for battlefield1942 desert combat and remoding of all maps which was put on the net for free so next time u wanna bitch find something worth bitching about.

Why dont you find something worth spellchecking to type......

Outlaw
Bahaha, I think your the one getting all bent out of shape Outlaw. I know it must be rough to read a few posts where people bitch about the TAC server and their admins.

Don't worry though, just take a deep breath. It's going to be okay little man.

Like I said,my argument isnt with you Vin and Im not worked up at all...If your okay with their whining then you do what you need to guy.....It just seems I get singled out when Im not the only one that agrees....Go figure..... :?

chow

Wow that got out of hand fast, I was just trying to help out since one of the rules for the TAC server was no cheating. My bad if I didn’t be a good citizen and try to be a voice for other peoples concerns. Ill stop from now on if that happens again, oh wait I cant because there is no TAC CZ server any more, verry sad, it was full most of the time and was a cool place for everyone to come and play like good old times, oh whell

Sniper
i was involed in the making of the realism mod for battlefield1942 desert combat and remoding of all maps which was put on the net for free so next time u wanna bitch find something worth bitching about.

Dude, I wouldn't let you help my 7 year old daughter with her homework. Somehow I can't see it. Again, I could be wrong...whatta I know.

Vinttech

Alright, I see your point but I don't think you see mine. That's fine. If you are just going to mind your bussiness and not start trouble then we should be good. I don't have a problem with you or Cross....I don't like south and you don't like Counter Strike. :)

Okay, bad joke but seriously I hope all is good. I don't like these constant flame wars with you guys. Fighting with the "noob-ass butt pirates" like HaVoKofNoC is fun but not with TAC members.

JustAGirl

awww

doesn't this feel good?? We've bonded!

c'mon.. group hug. c'mon. (insert kissy face smilies here)

and HaVoKofNoC? We've got these internal issues under control k? What family isn't dysfunctional? Go remodel a map or somethin'.. tHanKuDrIveThrU 0h 1337 0N3

Outlaw
and HaVoKofNoC? We've got these internal issues under control k? What family isn't dysfunctional? Go remodel a map or somethin'.. tHanKuDrIveThrU 0h 1337 0N3

LOL..... U`v3 bin PWN3D lIk3 A Be0Tch 111

crossfire

Jag you should intervene more often and most of us would just feel stupid then and shut up lol.

Witness
lol

I have a tendency to be a bit of a bitch :wink:

Nuh uh. Yer sweet as puddin! :D

SWAT_GOD
Go remodel a map or somethin'.. tHanKuDrIveThrU 0h 1337 0N3

fuck! i have to find new uniform pants cuz i just pissed all over them!

OMG thats some funy shit

chow

All right, once again hackers seem to be over-running the TAC CZ server. I know that you all don’t give a damn about Condition Zero, Counter Strike 1.6 or any of that shit but here ya go any ways because I still find it enjoyable to play CZ on TAC’s server and not get shot in the head over and over again by some prick who thinks its funny to piss people off "STUNT 101" 1503 STEAM_0:0:4037379 19 06:43 93 0 (steam id). I also got a demo of him, but am unaware how to put it in a post. There have been more hackers, and I didn’t catch they’re name(s) because they had some freaky ass program that would continually change they’re names over and over again...

thecrazyhick

chow, please don't post here about hackers, tac has made it clear that they don't want to hear about cz hackers. i got your im, so i can communicate with bull or vinny on actions of what to do. if a tac admin would be so kind as to close this topic so another argument session doesn't come about. thanks

Outlaw
Go remodel a map or somethin'.. tHanKuDrIveThrU 0h 1337 0N3

fuck! i have to find new uniform pants cuz i just pissed all over them!

OMG thats some funy shit

sucks1.jpg

LOL :wink: