Sign in to follow this  
chow

increasingly large# of hackers on TAC (CZ) server

chow

over the past few days the server has gone to hell in a handbasket, hackers are on every few hours/minutes. People are gettin pissed (including me), if the admins/TAC, ROR (who ever is running the CZ server these days), wants to keep the server clean i suggest they do somthing pronto.

hackers ive seen: rachid, asdf,beaner, LAPD

Any ways its really obious that they are cheating, and some even admit it cause they know they have somewhere safe to be assholes and fuck up the game for the rest of us...

TourGuide

I'm sure one of the few TAC guys that actually play will take care of it when they can.

On a side note.... I'm glad I didn't bother dl'n this game again.

Vinttech

Yeah, I plan on making the CZ server a CS:S server soon so don't worry about the hackers.

I'm glad you didn't download CZ too.

Vinttech

Everytime a CS player posts about a problem on the server, some TAC member has to chime in and let us know how much they don't like CS. TG, Cross, Outlaw and Snipe; we all know you don't like CS. It sucks that you guys don't like a game which a few of us enjoy. I don't care for RvS but I don't post about it everytime RvS comes up in a topic.

I didn't mean what I wrote in that last post. It was a stupid jab at TG and for that I appoligze. I just feel attacked everytime one of you guys exspress your opinions about the game. To be honest, it sucks that you guys *hate* a game which I find fun and challenging.

Outlaw

I see my name keeps coming up, but as long as we have Noob asses coming on our forums bitching about a server that Witness (and donations from others)provide for them for free, im gonna speak...These people act like we are supposed to babysit a server for hackers because of their "ranking".....People posting about the CS server have to be some of the rudest and most uneducated sounding people I think Ive ever had the pleasure to read on any forum.....I hope the new CS game works out for you guys, but it appears this old version is nothing but a rantfest for tenth graders....I have no control over what Wit and the gang do with the server, but when you bring rants to the forum I am gonna use my "right" to reply......Deal with it or kick me out of TAC....That simple....

Sniper

HEY THERE VINNY, I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT CS. DO NOT INCLUDE ME IN THAT GROUP. You start throwin stones you better know where the fuck to throw em. But since you mentioned my name, I agree with Outlaw.

Outlaw

LOL...I think he meant Swatty and not Sniper.....You took one for the team Snipe......

Joo h&v3 bin pwned 111

Vinttech

Outlaw, we have this section in our forums just for complaints. Notice how it says "TAC Server Bitch Box".

Snipe, I did mean Swatty, not you. And don't take that post as me "throwin stones" .

I've decided that it's not worth all the bitching from you guys (except Sniper) so as of today the TAC Rear Ops CZ Server will be closed. Congrats guys, I hope your happy and I hope this will stop the fighting.

Outlaw

I wouldnt say we were fighting...I was just pointing out that people were bitching about something that Tac (IE Wit) was providing them as a free service...Thats it....No fight here....

Thats just great well done, It's a free server to play in, that was good yeah there were some gay ass hackers sometimes but come on thats going to be everywhere and in every game you just have to deal with it. Anyway sucks that the server is down now, was the only good sever i've found in a long time.

Vinttech

Yet again, notice the title of this section....TAC SERVER BITCH BOX

Outlaw

I never said anything about you shutting down the CS part of the server, and my argument isnt with you, even though you seem to think it is....Its with those that bitch about something free.....

I refuse to comment anymore...I made my point known and as long as is doesnt hinder RVS or Nascar I could give a crap less if you host a MMORPG version of Frogger.....LOL

Sniper

Outlaw, thats a good idea, lets come up with an MMORPG of frogger and Pac-man...hell we'll throw in Ms pac-man if time permits!

crossfire

Yet again my name was also thrown into the mix when in the last week I have made no comments except to the little fuck tard who came in here talking about our admins where shit and just because the title of the forum is Bitch box I aint gonna stand by and listen to some sorry ass trash TAC guys because his ranking is messed up. I explained my points in the last post and have reserved comment since that time.

From what I understand Wit is the main guy here not just as head but as the man forking over most of the server dough. So ultimately his say should be the final one on any server changes. If you want to shut down a server for a game you like just because some of us joke on it that is your call. But from what I have seen if ya cant take a joke around here you are with the wrong crowd of folks.

Vinttech

I can take a joke but you guys just go too far. You never let it end. One of you is always making a stupid post mocking some CS player who has an issue with the server. You won't just let it be.

I don't find your jokes to be funny anymore. I'm an easy going kind of guy but your "jokes" seem to be more of an attack now of days.

Wit is the main guy here and the last thing I would want to do is step on his toes. I'm sure he understands why I don't want to run the CS server anymore. You guys took the fun out of it for me....something which I worked hard on and enjoyed doing. So don't try and make me look like the bad guy for closing the server.

Vinttech

Yeah....you guys...

You know who you are... One of you butt pirates is always chiming in. If not Swatty then it's Outlaw or TG or even you Cross. I'm not being vague.

TourGuide

I stopped a while ago bro. The only thing I said in this thread was that I was glad I didn't grab the game again. I quit playing the game due to the headaches you currently put up with and I really don't have the stomach for it anymore.