Sign in to follow this  
Guest HaVoKofNoC1

admins doing shitall while fags take over

Guest HaVoKofNoC1

im pissed off @ the lack of admins and when they r there do nothing

im tired of being blocked in my spawns bye newbs who r trying to ruin the fun of the server when these newbs r killed they lite you on fire next round killing the team today an ror memebr was there and did shitall to even discorage this . my rank is even being affected bye this shit i emplore both clans that run the cs:cz server to take control and give us the right to atleast do a vote to remove these disrespectful users off the server and to return this server to the way it use to be .... fun

Witness

Sorry to hear it. Not many of us play the game, but you're more than welcome to continue bitching about a service we provide to you for free.

FYI, there's one TEAM (not two "clans") that runs the server and that's Tactical Advantage.

Vinttech

I'll be sure to refund your money as soon as I can.....wait a minute.

:)

SWAT_GOD

HaVoKofNoC1, im s0rRy tHa7 y0uR eXp3r13ncE 1n 0uR fr33 s3Rv3R wAz n07 a P73sAnT 0nE.

L0ts 0 luV,

{Tac}SwA7g0D

Outlaw

Someone direct him to our paypal donation link at the customer service desk....Make the check out to Overlord Wit the Serverkeeper and then you can rant like a little bitch....Until then, maybe try another......

Guest HaVoKofNoC1

after hearing your remarks im glad your members dont play on the server and bout paying i will if u give me admin otherwise make it private if u wanna bitch bout that shit dumbasses nexttime treat people with respect assholes

Dawg

If you treated us with respect in the first place, perhaps the outcome would've been different.

Also, don't try to use big words like "emplore" if you can't spell it right or manage to type "you" instead of "u".

Outlaw
after hearing your remarks im glad your members dont play on the server and bout paying i will if u give me admin otherwise make it private if u wanna bitch bout that shit dumbasses nexttime treat people with respect assholes

Lol....He comes in here ranting about a free server,wants us to staff it 24/7 because his rank is going down and we are the asswholes....Its reasons like him that no one here plays CS....Go fuck yourself guy.....

SWAT_GOD
HaVoKofNoC1, im s0rRy tHa7 y0uR eXp3r13ncE 1n 0uR fr33 s3Rv3R wAz n07 a P73sAnT 0nE.

L0ts 0 luV,

{Tac}SwA7g0D

bump

Ophion

As I'm sure you're aware, assholes aren't limited solely to Counter-Strike. So lay off with the CS cracks, Cross, especially when you haven't based them on anything of merit.

-O

crossfire

Point 1 - I played CS for over 2 years so yes I do know a little about the game.

Point 2 - When I said replaced ,I meant with the new source when avaliable.

Point 3 - We also run BFV, Nascar, RVS on the server and hardly ever, do dicks come onto our forums bitching. Matter of fact it seems to only be on the CS side.

Point 4 - The comment was never a meant as a crack. Yes assholes are in every game they just seem to be more prevalent within CS, again just look in the bitch box to prove the point.

BigRich

LOL Dawg.

I was dazzled by the creative use of the word bye and awestruck at the lack of periods, so I think i might have missed the "emplore" on my first pass.

Punctuation and spelling aside, I do kinda feel for him with the whole spawn blocking crap. I thought that map was taken out of rotation?

I'm not gonna rag on CS at all and I know its frustrating when you play a game you like and "newbs" trash it with their juvenile antics, but really... what kind of response do you expect to a post like that?

I can't imagine policing a CS server these days. It would be like one teacher supervising 6 fully loaded kindergarten classes. I get acid reflux just thinking about it.

SWAT_GOD

6 fully loaded kindergarten classes, with all the kids AND thier parents there slammin crank. What a nightmare.

Gunman

I just ignore them. No seriously, I hardly ever even look at the chat in games anymore. I talk to the people on comm's and that's about it, I don't even pay attention to what's being written, unless one of our guys is ragging on someone's stupidity (because then it turns funny).

Vinttech
Point 3 - We also run BFV, Nascar, RVS on the server and hardly ever, do dicks come onto our forums bitching. Matter of fact it seems to only be on the CS side.

Hahaha, your a noob Cross. The only reason dickheads like this guy come bitching in our forums is because our CS server is the only one that people play in. It's full 24/7. The last time a player joined our BFV server was months ago.

Outlaw

Hahaha, your a noob Cross. The only reason dickheads like this guy come bitching in our forums is because our CS server is the only one that people play in. It's full 24/7. The last time a player joined our BFV server was months ago.

Yeah but at least he shows up for the stuff we "DO" compete in.....Over the past year I havent seen you at many practices.....

SittingBull
*Topic Closed* Don't like where this is heading