Sign in to follow this  
koopa!

quit tha

koopa!

some {RoR}Omnipotent dude keep kicking me from CS:CZ server cuz i dunno maybe i hurt his feelings somehow but i didnt even say anything to him.

anyways you should consider taking admin privs from him because he is a sour puss and doesnt liek people killing him so he kicks ;(

i play TACop all the time im a big stat whore and love the server! and jus sucks when an angry admin gets weepy and all frustrated when someone dinks him with a slick headshot once too often

if its an issue of whether or not i hack i will do whatever you ask to prove that i do not. Ive been a dedicated fan of CS since b5.2 and have played in several leagues that include three seasons of Cal-Invite and a Cal-Intermediate championship. I hate hackers as much as anyone.

-koopa!

---

keep it weal

thecrazyhick

i never made him an {RoR} member, you're one of the better players there. it will be taken care of. plus, how would he get admin? you sure it was omni? any admin shouldn't do that, and i know for sure that any member that does that loses thier admin or any other privledges very quickly. but like i said, omnipotent is not an {RoR} member

koopa!

actually i dont think it was omnipotent he was just a voice for ganesex who was too afraid to call me out and instead just kept kicking me everytime i tried to join.

omnipotent claimed that the admin had "caught me hacking" that he had "caughty me red handed." Hearing bullshit like this is always frustrating, especially when coming from an idiot

first its more likely like that steam would catch me if i hacked than GaneseX's 'awesome' ability to look at someone in spec mode and, like jesus, deem he/she a cheater based on some dumb concept like "i prefire" or "snap to quickly on headshots." these things do not make you a cheater no matter how much you watch in spec mode.

thanks hick for backin me up. some people that take the time to play with me usually discover that i am legit, kind, and fair. i use voice often (although sometimes softly) and like to communicate with the whole team. The social aspect of CS turns me on just as much as my awesome #1 rank (i rule.)

pls consider that ganesex is an idiot that should be dealt with sooner than later, thanks!

-koopa!

thecrazyhick

will be done, he's gonna get his ass ripped for being a dumbass. he should know that he is only allowed to kick dumbasses (like akuma) and racist bastards.

also, i bet that ganesex was stoned some way or another also, but it will be dealt with